Tuesday, June 14, 2016

More Love. Less Hate.



As per my last post, I cannot understand why people need to hate one another.

What is wrong with humanity?

My heart aches to hear that so many people died senselessly. Why does this ever need to happen?

Simple answer: it doesn’t.

I feel fortunate to live in a country that allows me the freedom to express my opinion, but I know that it does not preclude me from being responsible for my words.

People are people. We are all human beings. We all bleed the same colour. It doesn’t matter what our skin colour is, who we love, or what we do.

We must unite together to stop this hate.

No one’s humanity should be diminished or held to account just because they think differently.

Attacks like the one in Orlando embody hate. WE MUST STOP THIS.

We have made great strides in acceptance. Let’s do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment