Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another poem

Nowhere

You rise out of nowhere.
Unexpected. Unwanted.
You contain no logic in your voodoo magic thrust upon me.
I see no reason for your presence in my life.
You are not real to me, but yet feel so lifelike.
I am told you are all in my mind.
I am told you are real.
Which are you?
Show yourself!
Reveal to me your secrets – Your wolfsbaine.
Tell me where you come from.
Do you live in shadows?
Do you live in bogs?
Do you live in fairy tales?
Do you live in alleys?
Do you live under the floor?
Tell me dammit! I want to be rid of you.
Now this very minute!
I want to suffer no more!
No more…. No more….
No one understands me anymore.
No one wants to understand why you are here.
Set sail, no one wants you least of all me.
Be gone and I do not bid you godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment